RE: Memory usage and select statements

From: Scott Anderson (sanderso..irvana.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 08:23:12 EDT

    If I'm not mistaken, using an incomplete SQLTemplate statement will allow fetching of incomplete DataObjects, and Cayenne will not go back to the database again until you try to access unfetched data.

    At least, that's what I remember the behavior being; SELECTs occurred when I stopped at a breakpoint where cayenne was persuaded to resolve DataObjects for display in the debugger's trace window.