Re: Loading small tables into memory for the application lifetime

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 11:33:06 EDT

    I don't remember the exact details, so this might be wrong.

    But what about putting the constant tables into a parent DataContext,
    then doing all of your work in the child DataContext? Does that
    remove the need for using localObject, but still give you the
    flexibility to toss the child context objects?