Re: Exception in SAXParserFactory.newInstance with 3.0M4

From: Jerald Dawson (jdawso..rk.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 12:31:17 EDT

    Here is the version info for the cayenne-server.jar that I'm using:

    cayenne.version = 3.0M4

    # these properties are coming from maven-cayenne-build plugin.
    cayenne.build.date = May 18 2008 15:54:38

    Also, I tried adding the properties into the driver.xml manually and
    it still is giving me the NPE. I'm still not sure I'm not doing
    something stupid.

    -j