Re: CayenneModeler: "Superclass Package

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 11:04:26 EDT

    Andrus,

    Is the "local modeler preferences DB per project" an xml file or is it
    one of the "db" binary files?

    I perused the project xml files but could not find the value.

    BTW, if this is in fact a bug, then I believe that I recall that the
    "Local Data Sources" DB URL is not being saved as well.

    I have been using Cayenne for a few versions now; is it possible that
    there is a preferences collision of some sort? (Apple Tech support
    solves a lot of their problems by deleting preferences files.)

    Joe