RE: Autogenerated keys issues

From: bobsponge (ruben.garci..ecnicasdeingenieria.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 03:59:51 EDT

    Josep, Thank you for your help but I think I can't use that solution because
    "Custom Sequence" as PK generation strategy is supported in Oracle and
    Postgres but maybe not in H2 database. It would be useful to set the cached
    pk size value from outside the modeler but I don't know if it's possible :-(
    .