Re: Unique persistent object and caching issue

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 11:19:36 EDT

    On Jul 15, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Laurent Marchal wrote:

    > In fact it does a little because the Artist_AUX list is well in sync
    > with the database.
    > But now each time i use the Artist object Cayenne do 1 request for
    > each related Artist_AUX row !
    > That was the thing i wanted to avoid....

    This is strange. Totally not how I would expect prefetching to work.
    Which version of Cayenne is this?

    > I attached the logs, where Artist is dbo.SNAME and Artist_AUX is
    > dbo.SNAME_AUX.

    Attachments are stripped from the list. Could you possibly post in the
    list message body a few chunks of info to help us identify the problem:

    * the piece of code executing the query
    * relevant pieces of logs
    * the part of the DataMap XML showing the entities in question and how
    the relationship is mapped

    Thanks,
    Andrus