Re: Configuring which dataDomain to use in servlet container

From: Ian Jamieson (iajamieso..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 05:00:10 EDT

    Funny how you figure things out once u already asked the dumb question ^^.

    I ended up writing a small class to take the place of
    "WebApplicationContextFilter".
    It can create a DataContext by domainName and then use
    DataContext.bindThreadDataContext().

    Is there anything wrong with this approach ?

    Ian