Strange problem - all relationships not available at runtime

From: Devyandu (devyand..mail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 15:53:59 EDT

    Need your expert help.
    It could be a silly mistake on my part, but here goes.

    CourseState has a few fields and these relationships:

    <obj-relationship name="studentCoursesArray" source="CourseState"
    target="StudentCourses" db-relationship-path="studentCoursesArray"/>
    <obj-relationship name="toCourse" source="CourseState" target="Course"
    db-relationship-path="toCourse"/>
    <obj-relationship name="toState" source="CourseState" target="State"
    db-relationship-path="toState"/>

    But at runtime whenever I get a CourseState object it exposes only
    it's direct properties and the toState relationship. The other two
    relationships are not available.

    I also did a System.out.println(csobj); And this is what I get

    {<ObjectId:CourseState, course_state_id=1>; committed;
    [numQuestions=>2; enabled=>N; toState=>?; numCredits=>999]}

    The _CourseState class seem fine.
    All XMLs have been auto generated and not hand edited.
    Any suggestions on what else to look at ?
    Thanks
    DB