hsqldb and Relationships

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..iponline.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 07:47:50 EDT

    Hi List,

    I've a HSQLDB issue on using Relationships with Delete-Rules. Some
    Relations have a Delete-Rule Cascade and some not, but the Generator
    generates always a "ADD CONSTRAINT XYZ FOREIGEN KEY (FIELDNAME)
    REFERENCES TABLENAME (FIELDNAME) ON DELETE CASCADE". I've checked the
    XML twice, there are Relations on both Sides having Delete-Rule "No Action".

    This is strange if you have a Table with a Status of a Produkt and
    someone deletes a Status and all Produkts with this will be deletet too.

    Am I making a mistake or is it a Bug?

    Regards

    Dirk