Using "relationship != null" qualifier with ObjEntity Inheritance

From: Dave Dombrosky (dombr..mail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 17:23:19 EDT

    I am currently trying to use ObjEntity Inheritance in my project, but
    I am running into some difficulties. I was hoping that I could use
    "someRelationship != null" as the qualifier, but I get the following
    error when trying to run the code:

    org.apache.cayenne.exp.ExpressionException: [v.3.0-SNAPSHOT Aug 01
    2008 19:55:10] Error evaluating expression 'db:some_relationship !=
    null'

    Am I doing something wrong here, or did I find a bug?

    -Dave