Re: MS SQL Server: Select Distinct on text datatype

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 09:10:49 EDT

    On Aug 5, 2008, at 9:55 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > Are you +1 on providing these with accessors?

    Actually no, as there is lots of private state there. I want to hide
    as much as possible. I think we are exposing too much stuff at this
    level already. If you have a specific adapter customization need,
    let's discuss it (or maybe just send a patch to dev list, so the
    intention is clear). I still don't understand what are you trying to
    achieve with all the proposed changes.

    Andrus