Re: Using "relationship != null" qualifier with ObjEntity Inheritance

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 15:09:49 EDT

    Here is a more detailed answer. A case when a criteria for a
    subclass / superclass is based on a presence of a given relationship
    is better addressed with vertical inheritance - something we'll be
    adding in 3.0. Single table inheritance mapping requires a criteria
    based on one or more columns of the root table.

    Andrus