Re: Handling of database NULL - default value column to modeler?

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 19:59:54 EDT

    On 21/08/2008, at 3:54 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > If we are to bring this to Cayenne as a feature, I am very much in
    > favor of an generic solution with the ability to define arbitrary
    > metadata in the model. It has been mentioned in this thread already
    > that this is a very popular request, and as usual my reply is
    > "someday" :-/

    Interesting. I just added a note to https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-400
      in case we want to include this idea as part of that task. It really
    isn't that hard to implement: just a question of creating the GUI that
    works for different types of data (eg. compare long documentation data
    to short properties).

    Ari

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001