Re: DbGenerator vs. MergeContext

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 07:36:18 EDT

    Interesting... I am not using either for anything complex lately,
    preferring manual SQL scripts executed with dbpatch Ant task, so I am
    a bit out of the loop.

    So Tore, would you consider the merge package a logical superset of
    DbGenerator (even though not all features are there yet)? Or is there
    still non-overlapping pieces of functionality? I would also love to
    have less redundancy and drop DbGenerator at a point when there is a
    complete and more powerful replacement.

    Andrus