Re: Handling of database NULL - default value column to modeler?

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 20:51:14 EDT

    On 28/08/2008, at 1:38 AM, Scott Anderson wrote:

    > For something as cool and impressive as the DbGenerator is, I think it
    > deserves a priority higher than "someday" :)

    Please remember that Cayenne is a volunteer project. If this feature
    is of great importance to you I encourage you to submit patches to the
    Jira task, or hire a Java programmer to do that for you. The Cayenne
    project would benefit as a result and others would be able to benefit
    from your contribution, as well as being able to build even more nice
    features on top of it.

    Any contributions are always welcomed and if they reach the
    appropriate coding standards and licensing requirements, they will be
    incorporated into the Cayenne project.

    Regards
    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001