Re: SelectQuery.setFetchLimit() performance

From: Michael Shea (mik..itido.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 10:57:24 EDT

    Hm. I don't think that paging will solve the issue I am working on.
    Basically, I have an API that returns objects which are constructed from
    Cayenne DB-objects. We have a search() method in this API, and it needs
    to support setting a limit on the number of objects returned by the
    search (not paginating the result, just truncating it).

    Currently, I am using setFetchLimit() on a SelectQuery for this.

    Shea.