Re: Cayenne Architecture

From: tmgstewar..ol.com
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 22:02:57 EDT

    Hi, Ari.

    Thank you for responding.

    I have been investigating Cayenne and have taken the tutorial. I have
    just now started reading the information on the website.

    I will be supporting a development that has used Cayenne as its ORM.
    While I have used standard JDBC connectivity and the connection object
    to execute SQL statements on a custom project of my own, Cayenne is new
    to me.

    I have been reviewing the development code that I will be supporting,
    but I want a higher perspective so that I may understand the
    methodology dictating the implementation. In that way, not only will I
    understand better the code that I am reading, but also know how best to
    support it.

    Thank you again,
    Theresa