Re: Cayenne Architecture

From: tmgstewar..ol.com
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 22:28:06 EDT

    Yes, Ari, I did spend personal time looking into "why use an ORM" as my
    first step. I already appreciate that I do not want to scatter SQL
    statements throughout my code (I could tell that through my first
    step), and I look forward to happily using Cayenne and contributing
    back!

    Thank you! I have been watching the interchange with this group, and
    can see that members support one another eagerly.

    Theresa