Re: Using Cayenne in GWT wthout DTOs

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..mail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 12:22:21 EDT

    I haven't used Cayenne + GWT for a long time; I'm sure some things
    have changed.
    But why not define a custom template for class generation? So you
    generate your server-side entities, and then you use your custom
    template to generate your client-side entities that become your DTO's.
    A tiny bit of work for a whole lot of mileage, I think. :)

    Cheers,

    Robert