Trying to go from DataContext to ObjectContext

From: Chris Murphy (chri..trandz.org)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 10:00:31 EDT

    In my source code I am wanting to use the interface ObjectContext rather
    than the class DataContext. However not all methods seem to be supported
    by the interface. In particular these two:

    objectContext.registerNewObject( (DataObject)obj);
    objectContext.unregisterObjects( list);

    Are there alternative interface methods I can use? Or is there something
    I need to know? The version of cayenne.jar I am using is 2.0.4.

    thanks - Chris Murphy

    --
    Seaweed Software Pty Ltd,
    http://www.strandz.org