Re: Diacritics removed

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 17:50:16 EDT

    There's no special Cayenne functions to do that. So you will have to
    look at the underlying DB facilities, and tweak those.

    For instance I know that MySQL, when created with UTF-8 encoding,
    matches German umlauts against their non umlaut counterparts (e.g.:
    "a" == "ä"), which I always considered a bug, but this looks like what
    you would want to happen. Not sure what DB you are using, but maybe
    there is similar functionality available?

    Andrus