Re: Teradata + Cayenne

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 12:14:36 EDT

    Does Teradata use a database supported by Cayenne under-the-hoods (like Oracle)?

    If not, you'll probably have to write your own database adapter. If
    you look at the Cayenne source code under org/apache/cayenne/dba,
    you'll find examples of the databases currently supported and the
    adapter implementations for them.

    Take a look down in there and feel free to ask further questions about
    the adapters.

    /dev/mrg