Re: restricting qualifiers turned off?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 07:09:34 EST

    I am not a big fan of entity qualifiers for things other than
    inheritance, as sooner or later you'd end up trying to work around it
    to get data they are hiding. And there's no way to just turn them
    off... Anyways, entity cloning hack should work, but may require some
    tweaking. So what exactly is the error?

    Andrus