Re: restricting qualifiers turned off?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 07:15:49 EST

    No error, but qualifier is still inserted. I've had no time yet to
    insvestigate. I'm doing this:

    ObjEntity clone = (ObjEntity) SerializationUtils.clone(objEntity);
    clone.setDeclaredQualifier(null);
    SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(clone);

    BTW this thing will only work on the trunk, because Cay entities are made
    serializable in CAY-1080 and not in M4.
    I have qualifiers in all tables (deleted="0", as I've already explained
    somewhere). But sometimes I will need all records, even deleted ones.