DataRow to CDO comparison

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 09:31:44 EST

    Suggest I have a DataRow with fresh data which I want to apply to my
    database, and already a row with same id exists in DB, so
    CayenneDataObject local = (CayenneDataObject)
    DataObjectUtils.objectForPK(context, id);
    is not null.

    How can I now compare it with a DataRow? It's logical to use
    DataObject fresh= context.objectFromDataRow(entityName, dataRow, resfresh);

    BUT:
    if refresh is false, "fresh" object contains old values (those from local,
    not from dataRow).
    if refresh is true, "fresh" and "local" objects get new values, but property
    change operations are not registered, so context.commitChanges() does
    nothing.

    What's the elegant way to refresh object with new dataRow values?