Re: Include modeler.bat back in the distribution?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 11:04:24 EST

    How about this: We test things on Vista and see what we can do to make
    the exe work (appreciate a Jira on that), and you can write you
    own .bat for your own use. It should be as simple as "java -jar
    CayenneModeler.jar". See no point for us to include a .bat unless we
    confirm that our .exe generation mechanism can't be fixed for Vista.

    (I do have Vista BTW on one of the laptops)

    Andrus