Re: Include modeler.bat back in the distribution?

From: Demetrios Kyriakis (demetrios.kyriaki..mail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 11:39:41 EST

    > and you can write you own .bat
    > for your own use. It should be as simple as "java -jar
    > CayenneModeler.jar". See no point for us to include a .bat
    I already did this and now I have tons of files that I need to copy
    with me(and adapt them) all the time for the various computers when I
    make updates to various tools (since version 3, Cayenne is now one of
    those too - I just wish the *.bat were there in the distribution).

    > (I do have Vista BTW on one of the laptops)
    If you put another exe somewhere, I can test that right away too.

    OT:
    I would have re-built it myself (to see if the result is the same), but
    this Maven stuff is just not working like ANT for me (the IDE's are of
    not help like in the case of ANT) and I really don't think is fair to
    loose 95% of my free time with Maven(as always) instead of the
    project(Cayenne in this case) itself.

    Thank you,

    Demetrios.