Date of next release?

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 07:49:13 EST

    Hello,

    what is the current status of the next milestone release? I am having a
    problem using Cayenne 3M4 with tapestry-cayenne 0.2-SNAPSHOT. Can both
    projects be released soon, as the latter is only compatible with Cayenne
    3.0-SNAPSHOT? We are planning to use Cayenne Tapestry combo for next project
    (hundreds of thousands of daily users) and this is currently a setback for
    us.

    Thanks,
    Borut

    P.S. Andrus, I have one more success story. This is the frontend app (
    http://moj.najdi.si) which is using Cayenne on the frontened and there are
    also some backend services using Cayenne (C3M4). It is a iGoogle like
    "portal" which we are planning to upgrade in the near future - that is why I
    am nagging about the compatibility issue also discussed at
    http://groups.google.com/group/tapestry5-cayenne-development/browse_thread/thread/0c6ac34a2cfcbe50#