Date of next release?

From: Borut Bolčina (
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 07:49:13 EST

    what is the current status of the next milestone release? I am having a
    problem using Cayenne 3M4 with tapestry-cayenne 0.2-SNAPSHOT. Can both
    projects be released soon, as the latter is only compatible with Cayenne
    3.0-SNAPSHOT? We are planning to use Cayenne Tapestry combo for next project
    (hundreds of thousands of daily users) and this is currently a setback for

    P.S. Andrus, I have one more success story. This is the frontend app ( which is using Cayenne on the frontened and there are
    also some backend services using Cayenne (C3M4). It is a iGoogle like
    "portal" which we are planning to upgrade in the near future - that is why I
    am nagging about the compatibility issue also discussed at