Re: Date of next release?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 08:20:03 EST

    Hi Borut,

    Nice site :-)

    M5 is coming out soon. As far as I can tell there are only two open
    Jiras against it: CAY-1135 (which is likely not a bug, but rather a
    local machine config issue) and CAY-1058 (which I also think is not a
    bug). So we should actually tag the repo and proceed with testing and
    release of M5.

    Can't comment on tapestry-cayenne...

    Andrus