Duplicate table names?

From: Andreas Pardeike (a..sys.se)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 04:16:30 EST

    Hi,

    I have a project that uses DB2 tables that I don't have control
    over. The problem is that for a specific database entity, I need
    to handle records from three different DB2 libraries:

    - LIB1.TABLE
    - LIB2.TABLE
    - LIB3.TABLE

    Before, I simply created a view that contained a union of those
    three tables but now I need to write to it. When I try to create
    those three tables in the modeler, it does not like to create

    DBEntity Configuration
    Name: TABLE
    Schema: LIB1

    +

    DBEntity Configuration
    Name: TABLE
    Schema: LIB2

    Why does this limitation exist? Is there a way around? I really
    need to write to those tables depending on the logged-in user.

    Any help appreciated,
    Andreas Pardeike