Using Cayenne with RCP and Birt?

From: Lawrence Gerstley (lawger..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 20:02:06 EST

    Hello,

    I've been using Cayenne with great success in making a variety of RCP
    applications. I'm trying to integrate in BIRT to these applications
    now, and want to do so without separately specifying JDBC mappings
    just for BIRT. Has anyone integrated the two together? Especially
    inside of RCP, but outside would work as well. Any snippets would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Many Thanks,

    Lawrence