RE: Using Cayenne with RCP and Birt?

From: Scott Anderson (sanderso..irvana.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 14:06:19 EST

    You should be able to, theoretically, use a scripted data source to pull
    in data through your CDOs. It really does seem pointless though, since
    you're just doing SELECT queries, and those are pretty standard. I think
    it would be more work to write the scripted data sources than to just
    write a canned SELECT query - not to mention that BIRT already uses a
    ton of RAM before bringing Cayenne in to the picture.