Re: Using Cayenne with RCP and Birt?

From: Lawrence Gerstley (lawger..mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 11:18:32 EST

    I've already launched into learning about ODAs for my app, so I'll
    definitely keep in touch and contribute back if all goes well. I've
    been pushing Cayenne hard and resisting the "it must use Hibernate"
    mandate from a couple of companies that I'm working with, and frankly
    I think that integrating the BIRT framework into their RCP
    applications so they get canned reports AND the ability to compose
    their own custom reporting will just amaze.

    Kind regards,

    Lawrence
    Lawrence Gerstley, Ph.D.