RE: Problem with cayenne accessing mixed tables in Postgresql

From: Alex Gallo (koy.gall..mail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 23:09:46 EST

    Thanks very much for your quick response.

    However another problem comes up if I try to enclose the table name in
    double quotes. I tend to get this error:

    org.apache.cayenne.ConfigurationException: [v.2.0.4 October 8 2007] Error
    during Configuration initialization. [v.2.0.4 October 8 2007] Load failures.
    Main configuration class: org.apache.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration,
    details:
     domain.map.name=ASECMap, domain.map.location=ASECMap.map.xml, reason: map
    processed tag: <null

    It seems cayenne encounters a read problem with the Data Map on the node
    containing double quotes

    Again your help is very much appreciated

    Alex Gallo