Re: Problem with cayenne accessing mixed tables in Postgresql

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 08:51:30 EST

    Interesting... Seems to be working for me.

    1. I created a test project in CayenneModeler 2.0.4. Here is how the
    double quotes are saved - this is valid XML, and it loads back ok:

    <data-map project-version="2.0">
            <db-entity name="&quot;test&quot;">
            </db-entity>
    </data-map>

    2. Since I don't have any 2.0 projects, I then switched to 3.0, and
    modified one of my existing DataMaps to use quotes for table names.
    With this setup I can confirm that runtime also works.

    So is it possible that your Modeler is older than 2.0.4 (while runtime
    is 2.0.4)? Take a look at the saved map.xml file - does it escape the
    quotes correctly?

    Andrus