binary and/or

From: KathyS (scarletkath..ahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 08:18:20 EST

    Hi,

    I'm retrofitting existing code base to use cayenne. The logic relies on
    bitmaps stored in an integer field. So current code goes _if value & flag >
    0 do something_. When I'm trying to use '&' in Cayenne expression though, I
    get exception. bitand gets exception too. Is there a way to do binary and
    /or using Cayenne?

    Thanks!!
    Kathy