Select By ID

From: Filipe Costa (nevco..mail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 11:49:11 EST

    Hi all,

    I'm creating a new project and I chosed to use Cayenne 2.4.

    The thing is that I want to make a simple "Select By Id" query (auto
    generated id), but it seems it is not possible! Can anyone help me?

    If there are no way of selecting by an Id, how you can make basic
    functionality like a table where you can delete some specific row? "Delete
    USER where name = 'name'" is not a good option... neither creating a new key
    column to do this.

    Thanks in advance.

    Cheers