Re: Proper use of nesting DataContexts in RCP

From: Lawrence Gerstley (lawger..mail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 18:02:30 EST

    Hello,

    I want to thank Andrus and all for this and all of the helpful
    answers. This is probably the most amicable and helpful group I've
    ever encountered.

    This worked great. It's answered a big question that I had for awhile,
    and makes complete sense in the larger application scheme. Not being a
    Hibernate expert, I don't know if there is an equivalent concept to
    these nested contexts. I'm actually hopeful that there isn't, as I'm
    lately asked to defend using Cayenne over Hibernate, and this would be
    compelling. Gotta do more homework.

    Many thanks again,

    Lawrence
    Lawrence Gerstley, Ph.D.