Re: Generated relationship names

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 09:41:31 EST

    The new reverse engineering dialog has a naming strategy dropdown with
    choices of "org.apache.cayenne.access.reveng.BasicNamingStrategy" and
    "org.apache.cayenne.modeler.util.SmartNamingStrategy". I've never
    tried the "smart" one yet (so not sure how it names the
    relationships), but now we have an extension point for naming.

    Andrus