Two tables with the same name in two different data model !

From: Marc Gabriel-Willem (mg..ide.lu)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 09:59:31 EST

    Dears,

    We are facing a very annoying problem regarding the name of our tables.

    We have the following configuration.

    - one domain including two different data models

    - each data models should have a table with the name tMyTable

    For sure, there is more than just one table in the data models
    definition... :-)

    The problem is the following:

    The cayenne modeler raises an error saying that we cannot have two
    entities with the same name. But we are well in two different data
    model.

    Indeed, the tables have the same name, but there are different (others
    attributes). It is an historical reason for us... and we cannot modify
    that name in our db schemas!

    How can we handle this situation?

    Thank you for your help.

    Marc GABRIEL-WILLEM

    Java Consultant

    EastNets(tm) LU

    Route des Trois Cantons, 11

    L-8399 WINDHOF

    Luxembourg

    Skype: eneumwillem

    Email: mg..ide.lu

    Fax: +32 (0)2 6560070

    http://www.eastnets.com <http://www.eastnets.com/>

      _____

    CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
    confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.
    Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any
    action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
    than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this
    e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
    material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.

    DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are
    Eastern Networks ltd., unless otherwise specifically stated.

      _____

    Please consider the environment before deciding to print this email.