Hinting for datatype in Modeler?

From: John Armstrong (siberia..mail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 17:07:12 EST

    Hi everyone,
      My database (Firebird) does not support boolean types. Cayenne helps
    me with this by letting me use a char(1) to emulate booleans. Thanks!

      The problem I have is that I am doing a lot of back and forth in my
    database design and I treat the database as authoritative rather then
    using the modeler for all activities and just reverse engineer the db
    into the modeler. This means that every time I regen the model this
    way I have to manually set 50+ fields from java.lang.String to boolean
    types.

    Anyone have a tip for getting around this?

    John-