Re: How can I handle validation exception?

From: Νίκος Παράσχου (niparas..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 05:42:05 EDT

    You are right. I can. I was getting a

    "exception javax.xml.bind.ValidationException is never thrown in body of
    corresponding try statement"

    not a

    "org.apache.cayenne.validation.ValidationException is never thrown in
    body of corresponding try statement"

    so I wrote:

    catch(org.apache.cayenne.validation.ValidationException vex) {
            // ...
    }

    and it works.

    Sorry for all this trouble caused by my inattention.

    Thank you,
    Nikos

    Στις 12-03-2009, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 11:13 +0200, ο/η Andrus Adamchik
    έγραψε: