Qualifier Expression

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 14:29:24 EDT

    I am attempting to create the simplest Cayenne-expedient method of
    doing the following query. (I can easily do this in SQL but am a tad
    confused with the Cayenne Expression method.)

    I have an Entity (E1) with a one to one relationship with a second
    entity (E2). I would like to perform a SELECT Query with a filter on
    one of the fields of the relationship-entity (E2.F1) and return a list
    of the first entity (E1List).

    What is the most efficient Cayenne way to do this? (I am still a bit
    confused concerning how to construct efficient queries in the object
    domain vs the relational domain.)

    Thanks,
    Joe