Re: Qualifier Expression

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 17:28:50 EDT

    Robert,

    Here is the working SQL

            select customer.billAddressOID, custAddress.oid, customerID, lastName
    from customer, custAddress where customer.billAddressOID =
    custAddress.oid;

    This SQL returns the result set that I am needing. My brain is stuck
    in SQL, and I am trying to train myself to think from the Cayenne
    perspective. I would like to end up with a List of Customer entities.

    Customer has two addresses (billing & shipping both are to-one
    relationships). I would like to search for a list of Customers based
    on individual fields in each of the address entities.

    Thanks,
    Joe