building 3.0 cayenne source

From: jbryanlewi..mail.com
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 11:37:19 EDT

    Hello. I used to be an active cayenne user but I've been away from web-app
    development for over a year. I'm back into it now and trying out Cayenne
    3.0.

    I tried to add the cayenne source as an eclipse project so I could
    single-step into it occasionally. Some of the imports appear to be
    JDK-6-dependent, such as java.sql.NClob and SQLXML. What's the recommended
    practice? Install both versions 5 and 6 of the JDK?

    Thanks,
    Bryan Lewis