Re: Relationships without FK constraints?

From: Juergen Saar (juerge..saar.org)
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 07:51:40 EDT

    There are 2 ways ... you can do it in database or in a framework like
    cayenne

    The framework way is best for being database independent

    The database way is best for databases being accessed on different way ...
    let's say java and .net ... in those constellations you otherwiese would
    have to do multiple inplementations

    In most cases you will find a mix of both