Re: Does Cayenne require a reversed relationship?

From: Joseph Schmidt (joseph_schmidt7..ahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 12:41:20 EDT

    Sorry, but I'm a confused now :). > It used to be true and now it is no true anymore? Or is this so jut for Cayenne3? > that the reverse > db relationship was required, but > the reverse obj relationship was not required.  From > the application's > point of view, it doesn't have to be there. I'm doing reverse engineering so of existing DBs, so I'm not editing the DB part since I'm not going to change the scheme. Thanks, Joseph