Re: MySql connection timeout

From: Dave Merrin (dmerri..pasystems.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 31 2009 - 07:44:29 EDT

    Hi Andrey,

    I understand how to try and avoid connection timeouts. I'm trying to do
    the opposite....I want to make it timeout. I want to see how the rest of
    my application deals with a timeout. Unfortunately I can't get it to
    timeout in the time I'm specifying in the MySql configuration. That's
    why I wanted to know if Cayenne is doing anything. If Cayenne is
    changing or trying to stop the timeout is there any way I can disable
    this functionality?

    Cheers,

    Dave