Quick query question

From: Dave Lamy (davelam..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 12:53:36 EDT

    I am composing a SelectQuery and want to include an expression to narrow my
    results based upon the primary key (just an int ID) as well as other
    criteria. I am using the ExpressionFactory to generate the Expressions..
    specifically I have

    Expression expr = ExpressionFactory.inExp(<pathToId?>, idCollection);

    Question is: How do I represent the path to the primary key in an
    expression string like this?

    Thanks--
    Dave