Re: API wish(es)

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 14:40:44 EDT

    Hi,

    so if this is the table:

    create table health_monitor (id int not null, date_check datetime, primary
    key (id)) engine=InnoDB;

    then this

    ObjectId id = new ObjectId("health_monitor", HealthMonitor.ID_PK_COLUMN, 1);
    HealthMonitor healthMonitor = (HealthMonitor)
    DataObjectUtils.objectForQuery(dataContext, new ObjectIdQuery(id,
       false, ObjectIdQuery.CACHE_REFRESH));
    Date date = healthMonitor.getDateCheck();

    would be equivalent for

    select date_check from health_monitor where id=1;

    in plain old sql?

    I did not actually try the above code, so I don't know if it really works,
    but I feel there must be a simpler way?!?

    Regards,
    Borut

    {